Want to attract more attention to your products? Then Magento Daily Deal is for you!
Even if your product is good, customers not always buy it. But if they see some special proposition that is limited in time and quantity, they get more interested in it. Daily Deals is a very popular extension on the web-sites that helps to attract more people to your online-store.
Our extension allows you to show countdown and three informational blocks under it: the comparison between the usual price and special price, mount of the bought items and items that left. Also you can customize in System => Configuration => Daily Deals the color of the countdown and informational block.
You can add the deal product in two ways: in the grid of our extension and in the Catalog => Manage Products.
Also, you will get our widget that will be located in the widget. This widget can be customized by the following settings: amount of items, that shown; the border and count down color. The client can also link right from the widget to the all items with special prices.
Note: In order Daily Deals extension works properly you need to set up Cron job first.
Note: This extension might work incorrectly with catalog flat categories enabled
Note: This extension creates deals for configurable and associated simple products and controls qty decrements for both. Because of one special price for all associated products, there is no ability to set deal for products with certain option.
Note: This extension is guaranteed to work with Magento Default Theme. We don’t say that it won’t work with customization at all, but due to the the great majority of Custom themes we cannot guarantee the proper work of the extension with all of them.
Administration & Configuration
All features and user interfaces are fully configurable, installation requires little time and can be controlled from the Magento Administration Panel.
Version and Compatibility
Daily Deals Extension version 2.5.4 is compatible with Magento Community Edition version 1.7-1.9 and guaranteed to work with Magento default theme.
Click here to see the Documentation
Jun 17 2017 – Version 2.5.4
- Standardized menus - ACL options and config tabs
Apr 28 2017 – Version 2.5.2
- removed MEQP1 warnings
Feb 08 2017 – Version 2.5.1
- Fixed issues missing attributes select when product flat tables enabled - Fixed installation issue - Minor fixes
Feb 07 2017 – Version 2.5.0
- Fixed issues with configurable products - Added possibility to show countdown for products on Homepage - Minor fixes
Jan 26 2017 – Version 2.4.1
- Minor bugfixing
Jan 25 20175 – Version 2.4.0
- Added support of configurable products - Minor bug fixes
Nov 20 2015 – Version 2.2.1
- Bug Fixed
Jul 03 2015 – Version 2.2.0
- Improved product selection - Set Password for uninstall script - Support bundle product - Reformatted code with Webinse style - Bug Fixed
May 20 2015 – Version 2.1.1
- Changed logic when saving the category of deals
Apr 29 2015 – Version 2.1.0
- Implemented 'Daily Deal Categories' logic - Added new deal status - Added new attribute to product - Added new attributes and tab to category - Automatically launch deal categories - Added mass action to deal categories grid - Added possibility to change template for dailydeals page - Added configuration to disable/enable deals info blocks - Fixed cron logic bug - Fixed set deals price logic
Dec 08 2014 – Version 1.4.0
- Improved deals countdown - Added new configurations
Oct 20 2014 – Version 1.2.1
- Changed deals widget - FIxed a couple of bugs
Oct 14 2014 – Version 1.2.0
- Added new options to the System->Configuration - Added countdown to the category page - Fixed a couple of bugs
Aug 5 2014 – Version 1.0.0
- First stable release
May 17 2014 – Version 0.1.4
- Initial release
demo is still not working.. does the module work?
and how can i translate it?
Any plan for M2 version?
Hi there. It will be issued within the next couple of days
Hi Thanks for this nice extension! All works fine but i can't configure the Daily Deal. When i click under configuration on "Daily Deal" it comes -> Page not found. What i make wrong? Can you please help me. Thanks and best regards
Good afternoon dear I'm interested in acquiring plugin I can install with a custom thema? Meu site usa o thema ma_erida http://umavidasuplementos.com.br/
Hello pilatdouglas Daily Deals extension should work with any theme but we have to warn you that it will look like on the screenshots and you will be able to customize only those parts that were described in documentation(like colour, width/height) that is why we guarantee correct work on default theme but can't guarantee proper work on custom theme given the variety of options.
I bought your extension but it didnt work as i wanted it to. I want a refund please, as its pretty much useless to me. The problem is that i dont wanna add a deal one by one, i have thousands of products on my website. I wanted to show the timer on each product that has a special price and special date. I dindn't find a way to do this, therefore the extension is of no use to me.
Your demo is not working :(
Hi! Sorry for inconveniences, demo was shutdown due to technical issues. It works fine now. You can test Webinse Daily Deals now. If you have any questions please contact us immediately. We will be happy to help you. Webinse Support Team
hi, i have a big issueeeeee , i have prima template and the buyed plugin from you does not work with that templat. Can you help me with my issue here ?
I will need to refund the extension its not working