For complete form management solution, quizzes, surveys, data collection, payment / cost estimation and user feedback of all kinds.
eForm (Previously FSQM Pro) is an advanced and flexible form builder that can be integrated into your existing WordPress site. This is a complete form management solution, for quizzes, surveys, data collection, payment / cost estimation and user feedback of all kinds.
With the quick and easy drag and drop form builder, you can build unlimited forms and manage them from your admin dashboard. All submissions are stored in your eForm database, so you can view, track, analyze and act on the data you have captured. A user portal also allows registered users to review and track their submissions.
We have integrated eForm with the best in class e-mail newsletter providers and payment services, for even greater flexibility and security.
The mathematical tools will help you estimate cost and finalize payments. For quizzes you have a separate scoring system, so collect payment before you calculate and show the scoring certificate to users.
This robust and comprehensive form builder is the perfect combination of style and functionality: packed with all the elements you need, while clean and elegant to use.
Just activate eForm with your purchase code and receive automatic updates, for lifetime, for free!
With the simple and intuitive drag and drop form builder, you don’t need any coding experience. (But if you know your way around CSS you can enter your custom code directly into the form settings.)
The builder has four sections to help you fully customize your form:
With version 3.5 we have completely reshaped all our form elements with over 38 material inspired themes, which includes both light and dark color schemes.
We even have a customizer from where you can pick your color and create your own theme.
All previous themes has been deprecated and removed. If your forms were using one, it will be upgraded automatically.
We plan to revamp Bootstrap theme and add more skins in future.
eForm v3.5 comes with a new form element, called Repeatable Element.
You can use this to give users option to add more “rows” to the form. Every repeatable element can have any number of elements from radio, checkboxes, dropdowns or texts.
Given the option, your users can repeat the grouped elements in any number they want.
Of course we have provided configuration for limiting repeats between a minimum and a maximum value.
You can now assign scores and ranks to your users, based on their submissions (for example, for score-based quizzes). Adding score-able elements is quick and easy, and the system will automatically generate the total score for each user. For freetype answers, you can review and manually assign scores so that these can also be taken into account.
You can view the scores and rankings from your dashboard, and you may also choose to allow users to view the results from their portal. Based on the scores, you can automatically assign different designations to users (eg. “rookie” or “expert” etc.), and can configure your form so that a different message is displayed, depending on the user’s score breakdown. This can also be useful for tailoring user notification e-mails, or to send targeted e-mails to users of a certain ranking/designation.
Correct and incorrect answers can be highlighted in the user’s e-mail notification and trackback page, when they review their submission. You can even allow users to download a printable certificate, with the help of the Exporter addon.
With eForm v3.6 you can let your user login, register, update metadata and/or submit guest blogging from eForm. All of the elements would be themed properly and would look nice and seamless within your website.
The integration registration and guest blogging effectively allows you to let your users register and submit a guest blog at the same time. If the user is already registered and logged-in then eForm would not show the registration fields.
You can also add custom meta values from other eForm elements while doing a registration or simply update meta values for logged-in users. Read more about it here.
With the release of v3.6.2 it is completely possible to create and manage an user profile form which would:
Please read this article to learn more.
As you add elements in the form builder, you can set their initial state as “shown” or “hidden”. You can then configure your form to be responsive to each user, and new elements can be shown or hidden according to their previous answers.
Simply define each of your elements (eg. as a Multiple Choice Question or Feedback & Upload) and apply your own rules to any element or group. Multiple logics can be combined for more complex personalization.
Conditional logic and conditional validation rules ensure that your forms are smart, relevant and effective, saving you and your users time and collecting the data you really want.
We have included a Mathematical Evaluator element, which allows you to calculate complex formulas instantly. You can drag this feature from the elements list in the form builder and add it to your form. Input your own formulas, and the mathematical evaluator will do the rest!
You can either assign numerical values to existing elements (eg. prices for items), or use numerical elements so that the user has to enter or choose a numerical value (eg. a rating).
With eForm form builder, you can request that users upload files as part of their submission by simply dragging and dropping the file over the form. Every file upload generates a unique identification number, through which further actions can be taken.
The file uploader is fully secure and will not accept any potentially harmful or risky files. When a user uploads a file it is stored in your
wp-content/upload directory, and not in our plugin directory, so it is automatically protected by your own security settings.
With the help of eForm mathematical evaluators and numeric elements, you can easily create complex and also simple cost estimator forms. Take numeric values from MCQs and sum it up or enter your own arithmetic formula to estimate cost.
Once estimation is complete, use the eForm Payment System or Built-in WooCommerce integration to collect payment.
Check our demo for a range of cost estimators & payment forms.
All user submissions are stored in your database, so you have complete access through your admin dashboard and can view, sort and/or edit the data any time you want. You can also choose to give registered users the ability to browse and edit their own submission through a portal page.
All forms are submitted securely, and spam bots will always be ignored, so you can be sure that you are capturing genuine feedback/data from your users. For added security, you can add a captcha element from the form builder.
From your admin page, you can view and configure detailed statistics, charts, graphs and graphics to interpret your captured data. Browse submissions in detail, view summaries, and run in-depth reports and analysis using survey analytic tools. You can also export the reports or CSV using the Exporter Addon.
If you just want a CSV of submissions, then with eForm v3.4 you do not need to get the exporter add-on. You can just get this functionality built-in.
Our beautiful and responsive notification e-mails are clean and minimalist in design, so you can personalize them to suit your own branding style. Easily change the logo, form header image and e-mail accent color from your admin dashboard.
You can then fully customize the notification message – for example, you may want to thank users for taking your quiz or survey, and let them know how to log in, view their submission, or take another quiz.
You can also set up admin notification e-mails and configure your settings from the dashboard.
eForm is fully integrated with the best e-mail marketing tools: Campaign Monitor, Get Response, Aweber and MailChimp. E-mail addresses are saved in your eForm database, so it’s easy to send targeted marketing to particular groups of users.
It is also possible to hide notification email and show a payment retry link for incomplete or unpaid submissions. This is great for creating paid and certified quizzes.
We have also integrated our form builder with both PayPal and Stripe, so that you can take fast and secure payments. Use the simple toggle on your admin dashboard to enable one or more payment systems, enter a mathematical formula for calculating the total, and set the currency code.
Customize product names, numbers and invoice IDs, and the form builder also allows for custom coupon codes for discounts.
eForm v3.4 has taken the payment option a step further by integration with the very popular WooCommerce plugin.
With eForm you can modify the price of any existing WooCommerce product on the go (depending on any mathematical element) and automatically add product attributes to the order. The attributes are generated from the variables you have used on the mathematical formula.
Once the form is submitted, the user is taken to the cart or checkout page for completing payment.
Check our knowledgebase to learn how to easily setup WooCommerce integration.
eForm v3.5 now has the ability to send data to custom URLs. You can choose any elements from your form and send its data through a custom parameter of your choice. You can even change the HTTP method to GET or POST. This works good for SSL too.
Many form elements can now have default values set. These include, single options, multiple options, thumbnails, dropdowns & freetype elements.
Moreover freetype elements can have their state as readonly. You can read more about it here.
We understand that reading through heaps of documentation can be tedious and time-consuming, so you’ll see a help icon beside every element in the form builder to guide you through the features you want to use.
Video tutorials and full support documentation are also available, giving you step-by-step instructions and screen shots, so that you can get the most out of your eForm WordPress form builder.
Before purchasing, please make sure your server meets the following minimum requirements:
Since version 2.x, the pro plugin can work in parallel with the free plugin. However, the pro plugin will not import any data from the free plugin, so if you wish to, you must do so manually. It is recommended that you delete the free plugin before installing the pro, as you will no longer need it.
It is not possible for us to make the plugin compatible with every theme on the market. If your theme has followed the WordPress standard of coding, then this plugin will definitely work.
Some reasons why the plugin might not work with certain themes:
Whatever the reason, it is not a standard way to change any of the default inbuilt WordPress files. If the form does not seem to work with your theme, please open a thread in our Support Forum. We will assist you with contacting the developer of your incompatible theme/plugin to fix the problem. We have also published a series of troubleshooters, which may come in handy.
Please refer to the working admin demo to see the exact features you will be getting, before you buy. If you think we have overlooked a valuable feature, you can open a thread on our Support Forum. If we see that the feature is really important to the community, then we will do our best to add it to a future version.
* Add: Centralized file management system * Add: Auto Save Option (server side)
> Convertkit Integration, Migrate to WooCommerce CRUD API & manual form buttons. - **New** - Add option to hide default Form Submit toolbar. - **New** - Convertkit integration with support for forms, sequences and tags. - **New** - New Buttons element to make form progress, jump to page, submit etc. - **New** - New preset datetime related variables for math element. - **New** - Option to disable eForm admin side sandboxing. Fixes conflict with wp.com hosting. - **New** - Option to hide password field values from summary table. - **Update** - Always encrypt the values of password field. - **Update** - Improve CSS build system by using autoprefixed SCSS. - **Update** - Migrate WooCommerce integration to the new CRUD system. No more deprecation notice. - **Fix** - Allow dash(-) in name validation. - **Fix** - Math element fancy tag issue on single page forms. - **Fix** - Piping tags not appearing for freetype elements in summary table. - **Fix** - Use elements from freetype for registration username.
- **New** - eForm can now accept product variation id. - **New** - You can select multiple order status to mark as paid.
- **New** - Compatibility with WordPress Gutenberg. - **New** - Major improvement and complete rewrite of form builder UI and UX. Check our onboarding video. - **New** - More styles for progress buttons. - **New** - Onboarding tutorial when accessing Form Builder for the first time. - **New** - Optionally show WooCommerce payment status in summary table and in admin side View all Submissions. - **New** - Sandbox eForm admin pages from other plugins to avoid conflict. - **New** - Various new form templates. - **Update** - Sane default for a few form elements, including imageslider, thumbnail picker etc. - **Update** - Skip WooCommerce if product_id is empty, creating room for conditional one-page or WooCommerce checkout. - **Fix** - Center alignment for credit card container and stripe. - **Fix** - Datetime element not working in live form view. - **Fix** - Form Configuration being closed when uploading image. - **Fix** - Issue with CONFIG and STYLE change refresh. - **Fix** - Issues with Link Button form element. - **Fix** - Regenerate form custom css when version upgrades. - **Fix** - Set form width unit to pixel, when none is supplied. - **Fix** - Show error message when reCaptcha is not being set up correctly.
- **Fix** - Empty feedback issue when sending on-behalf of user. - **Fix** - Issue with security reCaptcha element. - **Fix** - Issue with "Submission Limited" forms not appearing within form builder.
- **Update** - Improvement for custom style generation (with checksum). - **Update** - Improve response time of live form builder. - **Update** - Improve UX of live form builder.
* **New** - Live form builder interface. * **New** - Boxy form themes. * **New** - System and Custom fonts support. * **New** - Global element alignments. * **Update** - Accessibility for various form elements. * **Update** - Update MyMail to Mailster. * **Fix** - Math element appearance issue on small devices. * **Fix** - Invalid hashtag breaking popup. * **Fix** - Blank feedback email when send from user is true. * **Fix** - Localize GetResponse PHP Library to avoid Fatal errors. * **Fix** - Address box alignment issues.
* **New** - Support piping tags in pricing element header, attributes & footer. * **Fix** - A case when hidden element won't restore value if placed inside a container with duplicate conditional logic.
* **New** - Integration with MailWizz Application. * **New** - Offline Payment Gateway integration. * **New** - Remove mcrypt dependency with graceful fallback for older instances. * **Update** - Option for natively using Mobile Camera with File Uploader. * **Update** - Update to new Stripe API for subscription. * **Fix** - Full Name Element validation issue with "Everything" filter. * **Fix** - Leaderboard and User Portal responsiveness issue. * **Fix** - Math element fancy appearance issue with hidden label. * **Fix** - Sortable list icons not appearing in summary table.
* **Fix** - JS bug with dependent datepicker element. * **Fix** - CSS issue with datepicker div, not being hidden under some theme. * **Fix** - Compatibility issue with easySubmission add-on.
* **Fix** - Blank value appearance issue for inline element * **Fix** - Stripe Elements appearance issue for dark themes
* **New** - Add Support for MailPoet 3 * **Update** - Underline fill in the blank question in summary table * **Update** - Highlight correct feedback questions according to settings * **Update** - Make score and average score output configurable * **Fix** - Auto shrink thumbnail elements on smaller screen
* **New** - Subscription Payment with Stripe. * **New** - Option to highlight all positive scores in summary table. * **New** - Option to reverse the order of smiley rating. * **Fix** - Appearance issue with styled container without icons. * **Fix** - Bug in iFrame/GPS inside hidden/collapsible containers. * **Fix** - Missing prefix and suffix in feedback small inline appearance. * **Fix** - Make Center/Vertical appearance work for payment element. * **Fix** - Hidden Stripe Payment causing JS error. * **Fix** - Primary fields not getting disabled after adding to the form. * **Fix** - GetResponse Integration now updated with v3 API.
* **Update** - Improve Auto-Update and error reporting functionality.
* **Fix** - Issue with Guest Blog element placeholder. * **Fix** - Issue with Guest Blog Editor toolbar modals.
* **New** - Option to disable eForm activation notice.
* **Fix** - Issue with payment retry form. * **Fix** - Issue with ZIP code field not accepting alphanumeric codes.
* **Update** - Move `hiddens` method to `IPT_Plugin_UIF_Base` to expose to all classes. * **Update** - Updated Composer dependencies to latest (`Stripe`).
* **Fix** - Static database table naming issue with WordPress MS
* **New** - Authorize.net payment integration * **New** - Auto Update Functionality * **New** - Automatic score for feedback elements * **New** - Estimation Slider interface for payment forms * **New** - Input masking on freetype form elements * **New** - Interactive form elements support for piping element values into labels * **New** - OpenGraph & Twitter metadata in standalone form pages * **New** - Option to change color of summary table icons * **New** - Pricing Table Form Element * **New** - Row index for checkbox, radio and thumnail numeric values in math element * **New** - Zoom for statistics charts * **Update** - Better colorpicker for Form Builder * **Update** - Better looking payment forms * **Update** - Better Signature Element * **Update** - Implement changes according to new facebook API * **Update** - Inline appearance for feedback small element * **Update** - iziModal in popup forms with support for better manual popup * **Update** - jQuery UI Sliders are now more responsive * **Update** - Leaderboard shows rank and timer value * **Update** - Select2 styling is now consistent with inputs * **Fix** - Auto fix bad color codes in customizable material theme * **Fix** - Auto Save Form Progress UI inconsistency * **Fix** - Cookies based limitation not working under IE11 * **Fix** - Hidden mathematical element appearance issue * **Fix** - Issue with file upload size * **Fix** - Issue with sort by name in payment listing * **Fix** - Issue with User Portal page logout redirect * **Fix** - Placeholder issue in multiple grading settings
* **New** - Adaptation to modern workflow with modular approach * **New** - Grunt based CI/CD with support for automatic plugin updates for clients * **New** - Payment module refactoring * **New** - PHPUnit testing for a better continuous integration * **New** - UI class refactoring * **New** - Use bower to manage front-end dependencies * **New** - Use composer to manage PHP dependencies * **New** - Use NPM to manage dev dependencies
* Fixed: Typo in the default process title * Fixed: Empty space in login form * Fixed: IE11 bug which wouldn't let thumbnail pickers work properly
* Removed: Unused files from the CSS directory
* Added: Clear button for datetime pickers * Added: Changable default year range in datepicker dropdown * Added: Option to hide datepicker icon * Fixed: Issue with toggle element and conditional logic under a special edge case * Fixed: Issue with repeatable element and floating number values
* Added: Translatable strings for file uploader error messages * Improved: Datepicker validation now says before/after instead of past/future * Fixed: Form Builder no longer crashes when visual editor is disabled
* Improvement: Use MailChimp API v3 * Fixed: Issue with MariaDB and Latest Submission Stat in backend
* New: Better button styling for simple forms without wrap * New: Add trackback URL and code in custom URL integration * New: Option to show form to logged-out users only * Improvement: Various RTL fixes and updates * Improvement: Block the form for IP limitation beforehand * Improvement: Quiz Timer now remembers tab position and timer through cookies * Improvement: Nice animation for province update * Fixed: Address element issues with summary table * Fixed: DateTime validation issue with NOW+n and NOW-n * Fixed: Conditional blacklisting on form update * Fixed: Input type number and step validation HTML error * Fixed: Issue with form auto-save and number captcha
* Fixed: Do not include empty fields for address in value class * Improvement: New branding for WPQuark
* Add: MailerLite Integration * Add: Enormail Integration * Add: Antialiasing to jSignature image * Add: Option for minimal UI for file upload * Add: Option to change drag-n-drop text under file upload * Add: WooCommerce integration now works without the need of mathematical element * Add: Additional content, feature image for guest blogging * Add: Option to hide label for repeatable * Improvement: Taxonomy selection now shows select2 instead of checkboxes * Improvement: Usermeta update now works when updating form * Improvement: Popups now work good under iOS devices * Improvement: Closing popup will now securely remove hashtag from URL * Fixed: Hidden icons issue with repeatable textarea * Fixed: DatePicker issue on repeatable element * Fixed: Vertical Slider with overflowing labels * Fixed: Updated counUp JS to fix a floating point issue
* Add: New filter for format strings * Add: Composer based development with full dependency control * Improved: Better style reset for datepicker * Improved: WooCommerce 3.0 compatibility * Improved: Common height issue with buttons * Fixed: Plugin update will redirect only when visiting admin pages * Fixed: Issue with GuestBlogging element not being recognized * Fixed: Issue when invalid date would break the system
* Add: reCaptcha Support * Add: Conditional Administrative Email * Add: Vertical Slider * Add: RTL Support (beta) * Add: Quantity modifier for WooCommerce * Add: Custom attributes for WooCommerce * Add: Confirm option before resetting a form * Add: Alternate dark color scheme for submit button * Add: Days calculation in mathematical evaluator * Add: Prefill from post metadata * Add: Option to change correct answer color * Add: Equals to validation option for freetype elements * Add: Option to remove icons from repeatable elements * Add: Option to change payment gateway labels * Improvement: Admin can edit hidden field value * Improvement: Form Builder now works under iPad * Improvement: Various cosmetic improvements * Fixed: 100-109% scoring breakdown in stat shortcode * Fixed: Share description for twitter, pinterest & g+ works correctly
* Add: Postman Plugin Compatibility * Fixed: DatePicker now does not change theme styling of website * Fixed: Don't show captcha when just viewing the form
* Added: Option to add more WooCommerce attributes from element * Added: Option to change WooCommerce cart quantity by user input * Added: Thumbselect now have subtle shadow * Updated: Optimize form builder for iPad view * Fixed: Issue with datetimepicker & validation * Fixed: Issue with spinner elements & validation * Fixed: Cookie related issue
* Improved: Significant performance increase when resetting form * Fixed: Change WooCommerce product ID input to spinner * Fixed: Change WooCommerce Math Elem ID input to spinner * Fixed: Cateogry not showing up in some cases
Please check the
changelog file for detailed changelog and file changes.
Thank you for your interest in WP eForm Plugin. The following Tools were used during the development of this project.
Hi, impossible to change the text in "Submit button" i will change the "Submit" in french but impossible.
Hi, Yes, its possible to change Submit button label through Form Builder > Form Settings > Progress Buttons > Submit Button Label
ok perfect thank you for this great assistance :) you are the best
Thank you. Do consider giving us a 5 star rating :) Knowledge Base | Support
yes :) perfect service :) 5 star rating :)
Hello, Kindly go to this link https://codecanyon.net/downloads once logged in and leave a rating from there. Thank you very much. Knowledge Base | Support
hi, pls advise where can i customize this kind of message? sorry i try to find but, find nowhere can modify this. * This field is requiredValid name only, no special characters except dots and single quote for salutation
Hi, Sorry it's not possible to customize the validation messages at this moment. Knowledge Base | Support
ok..I C ...maybe you guys can consider make this editable in the next version, many sites offering the forms to non-english speaking customers.
Hello, You can actually translate it. https://wpquark.com/kb/fsqm/fsqm-tutorials/translating-fsqm-pro-plugin-language/ What we have in mind though is provide settings to change it from the admin UI. For now, you can just use the method in the link to translate to your language. Knowledge Base | Support
Hello. Great plugin. I really love the versatility. I'm trying to embed the plugin's front-end user portal publicly in member profiles. My goal is for each profile to display the unique submissions of the member assigned to a profile, regardless of the member viewing the data. Is that covered in the documentation, and if not, could you let me know if that's achievable with this plugin?
Hello, User Portal currently only displays data for currently logged in member. What you require can not be achieved directly. So please consult our service provider to develop an add-on for you. https://iptms.co/service Knowledge Base | Support
Hi. Ahh, I thought I might never bring this up but now I must. Would you please add an option to have a "Trash" for deleted forms? I just spent 2 hours on creating a form, mapping it to Zapier, then meant to delete all submissions because I was done testing, but I accidentally deleted all forms. :( I should have had a back up during that time but didn't. Now I have to start all over. A trash to restore a form would be PERFECT right now. :) Also, the UX of clicking the Form Title (I think) should be consistent with being clicked and taking the user to the Form Edit screen. This would make it consistent with other Wordpress edit list screens. I always have to make sure that when going to edit a form to actually click the "edit" button and not the title when in the post and page list screens I can just click the title. Let me know what you think and any comments. Thanks! Appreciate it!
Hello, Thank you for the feedback. We are actually in the process of making a better and live form builder which would completely replace the current system. I have added all your suggestion to our list and it will definitely be implemented. Knowledge Base | Support
Hi. Welcome! Thanks for listening and deciding also to implement these things. By "Live Form Builder" do you mean what I think you mean? A "real time" for builder with drag and drop functionality? Get out. Say it isn't so? Say you will not take it to another level unmatched by other form builders? Will you? Really? :D
Hello, That is indeed the plan. Also it will be a vuejs application. So we might as well be able to release a native app (android and iOS) in future. Knowledge Base | Support
Most of the forms are coming with addon feature of Audio recording .. like Gravity and Contact Form, can this be incorporated in this also... Also their is no example of woocommerce integration.. is it same as stripe example all fields and payments and registration continuous in one form window.
with audio recording I means one can record audio and upload with form as one field...
Hi, Sorry audio recordings isn't possible at this moment. We will try to include audio recording feature in future. Please review example for WooCommerce integration here in tutorial WooCommerce Integration with eForm. You can download export code from this tutorial and use it on https://demo.eform.live/ User import for this example. Knowledge Base | Support
Hi I've seen how to create a leaderboard for a quiz, but is it possible to create a global leaderboard for all my quizzes where it will cumulate rank, points etc. ?
Hello, Sorry it isn’t possible at this moment. Knowledge Base | Support
i want to make a survey. But i have to learn peoples ages. Then i want to look at the answers and age range. example 1. answer 5vote for yes (%80 age:10-15 %20 age: 15+) can we do that ? thx
Hello, For such flexibility with reports, I recommend getting the easySQL add-on and then use plugins like wpDataTables to create charts and tables based on your custom SQL query. Otherwise, with the Exporter add-on you can download all submissions in XLSX/CSV and do your manipulations locally using software like Excel. Knowledge Base | Support
This is a great plugin! Is it possible to setup a separate mobile version and desktop version for the same form?
Hello, Sorry its not possible. Knowledge Base | Support
How do you make 2 Columns in each Container ?
Thanks, Solved !
Hi. Pre-sales question: Can this plugin do this? I want to create a 3 sets/groups of questions and if the user choose different sets of answer then it their score is xx (or they belong to certain type of group)?
Hi, If you want assign some group to the user based on their scores, then you can use score based ranking system, for more info please review this tutorial - https://wpquark.com/kb/fsqm/quiz-features/score-based-ranking-system/ you can also check this example - https://eform.live/examples/#el-ex-modal-5 Knowledge Base | Support Knowledge Base | Support
is "categorized scoring" available now? (required For Personality quiz...). You have not answered my question...
Sorry but categorized scoring isn’t possible with our system. Knowledge Base | Support
Can I export an individual submission in CSV?
Hi, Sorry you can't export single submission, although you can apply Custom Date Range filter with time to get your particular submission exported into CSV. Knowledge Base | Support
Hi, can it easily be implemented with DIVI?
And why do not I find color customization in the Administrator panel, but only pre-set schemas? Can you act via css to change them to your liking?
Hi, Yes eForm works with DIVI. You can add custom CSS to change style as required. Please review this documentation for more info. Knowledge Base | Support
Greeting ! I see the examples that used in the demo and i have a question about the GPS Tracker form , https://eform.live/eforms/gps-tracker/24/ Is there an option that calculate distance between 2 point and return the result to a variable that let me use it to calculate a transport price for an order form ?
Hello, Sorry this is not possible at this moment. Knowledge Base | Support
Thankyou for the reply, so can you tell me if this is possible develop it soon ? because I need this feature in my project ??
Definitely we will try to include this feature in our todo list, but we are busy with our upcoming version development so its not to commit anything at this moment. Knowledge Base | Support
ok thank you, so in this case i found a plugin that calculate the price of distance like i wanted But I want to know if is it possible to use the result class with your plugin by adding some custom JS (if 2 plugin are in same page) and calculate it with the eform result so please you can check demo of the plugin : (https://codecanyon.net/item/stern-taxi-fare-for-woocommerce/13394053) and tell me if is it possible or no. Thank you...
Hello, I have a few pre-buy questions. Firstly i would like to know if there might be created conditionals on the first page of multipage form which define further pages of the form and the questions in it (even at a level of different number of pages, e.g. http://adamant.lt/starflix/forma/)? Is there a possibility to add 2 questions at the same row of the form? Lastly, can the form be styled with no restrictions (using css)? Thank you.
Hi, Firstly i would like to know if there might be created conditionals on the first page of multipage form which define further pages of the form - - Yes its possible to redirect user as per your requirement. Is there a possibility to add 2 questions at the same row of the form? - Yes its possible using different design container Lastly, can the form be styled with no restrictions (using css)? - Yes its possible to add your design rules in the eForm through custom css, please review this guide. Knowledge Base | Support
How can I change date format and change the size of date box ??
Hi, You can change date format through Date Time Element -> Interface -> Picker Date Format. Sorry you can not change the size of the box through settings although you can try some custom CSS if you are proficient. Knowledge Base | Support
i need to change date format just month and year with out day name
For that use a feedback small field and set the input masking to
99/9999 and placeholder to
Knowledge Base | Support
I can not find thr input mask in Validation tap when i choose feedback small field
I have another Q: How can i update this plugin when i received msg ( update to eform ) in my emai?
Hi, Please review this guide for plugin update instructions.
Hi, Masking will be available once you update the plugin. After update please review documentation for masking - https://wpquark.com/kb/fsqm/fsqm-form/make-form-elements-not-required-and-customize-validation-filters/
Haw can I get this code "Enter your purchase code to activate." , I get this msg when i click on eform setting
Please see this https://help.market.envato.com/hc/en-us/articles/202822600-Where-Is-My-Purchase-Code- Knowledge Base | Support
Possible to change the language on those buttons like PREVIOUS SUBMIT NEXT
Hello, The texts can be changed from Form Settings > Progress Buttons. Knowledge Base | Support
hi, yo didnt answer me, so ill ask again, 1. if i buy this plugin could you add mailerlite intgretion? 2. do you support rtl?
Hello, MailerLite has already been added to the development edition. Version 3.7.1 will be released soon which will have mailerlite. Yes, we do support RTL, but currently it is in beta stage. If you find any issue, we will be happy to help. Knowledge Base | Support
hi so this is really great news. i am testing the demo and have some more questions: 1. right now i see that the only style for the elements are lines, are you planing to add more element styles? 2. there is a bug, when i click on the name filed, dont write anything and then click out of the filed it mess up the form, are you aware of this problem?
Hello, 1. Yes we do have plans to introduce more themes. Right now the designs are material inspired. 2. Could you please tell me which field are you referring to? Knowledge Base | Support
I guess you were talking about the validation bubble? You can add a clear element after your two columns to retain the layout https://clients.ipanelthemes.com/fsqm/survey/elinew-copy/13170/ Knowledge Base | Support
Hi, I purchased this plugin and im really enjoying it's features. However I am struggling with the "Mathematical Evaluator Setting", I am trying to do an "If/nested if statement" within the formula input box (referring various outputs). How do I do this? also if it is not possible is there other viable solutions? Many thanks
Hello, You cannot have logic inside math element. But you can apply conditional logic directly on the element. Also you can have multiple math element with this approach. Just show only one element according to your condition.
Hi, thanks for the response. Unfortunately I would have too many elements so it wouldn't really be viable. I am basically building a crafting calculator for an MMO fan site, the users can select a variety of options and the calculator then basically tells the user how many resources are required. As you can imagine there can be a lot of variables, some which need to be linked. I have a feeling that what i'm looking for is well outside the scope.
Hello, I would be able to help you better if you ask in our forum. I will see your form and will definitely let you know if it is possible with our system.
how do we pass URL parameter to another form?
also can we dynamically populate data from one step to another?
Hello, 1. To pass URL parameter to another form, use the redirection: https://wpquark.com/kb/fsqm/form-submission-related/understanding-different-redirection-types-submission/ Also check: https://wpquark.com/kb/fsqm/fsqm-form/default-prefill-readonly-values-text-type-elements/ https://wpquark.com/kb/fsqm/fsqm-form/default-options-mcq-elements/ 2. Sorry but I don't think we have what you are looking for. But do explain it a little bit, cause I don't really fully understand. Knowledge Base | Support
so for example if the user enters name on the first page, it appears on third page in a field as well
Hello, So you want piping of elements. It isn't possible at this moment, but we do have plans for this in future. Knowledge Base | Support