Ionic WooCommerce API is a PhoneGap / Cordova Full Hybrid App (full API based) with AngularJS + Ionic framework integrated with the WooCommerce REST API (Latest Release: 1.5.0).
What about Ionic WooCommerce API 1.6.x (NEXT)
- [Task/Feature] v1 (/wp-json/wc/v1) REST API Integration
- [Task/Feature] Search Products through the v1 REST API
What’s new in version 1.5.0: (NEW)
- [Task/Feature] Support both HMAC-SHA1 & and HMAC-SHA256 signature methods via the config.js (IMPORTANT: Add/Include in your index.html js/lib/oauth/oauth-signature.js)
- [Task/Feature] Sale badge indicator for Products on Sale
- [Task/Feature] Home Deals Slider connected dynamically to your preferred category via the config.js
- [Documentation] 1.4.1 to 1.5.0 Update instructions
What’s new in version 1.4.1:
- [Task/Feature] Improve WooCommerce Product Variations support
- [Task/Feature] Add specific Product Variation in the Cart & Order / Dynamic Price change
- [Bug: Resolved] Remove specific Product from the Cart / Empty Cart
What’s new in version 1.4.0:
- [Task] Updated core Ionic Framework to the latest v1.3.1 “el salvador” release
- [Feature] Add new Categories template (categories-cards.html) with Category Image and Category Description support
- [Feature] View Customer Orders History
- [Feature] Social Profiles Support
- [Bug] Encode non-latin Category Slug urls
What’s new in version 1.3.0:
- [Feature] Added PayPal Payment Support
- [Feature] Added new Payment Page / State
- [Feature] Added Cart Products to the Payments Page
- [Feature] Remove individual product from the Cart
- [Feature] WooCommerce REST API: View Index List – Retrieve a set of store information (Name, Description, URL, Currency, Currency Position, Meta Properties)
- [Feature] New Global MetaData Service
- [Feature] Cart’s Currency is retrieved from View Index List operation
- [Feature] Dynamic Currency Position (right, left, right_space and left_space)
- [Feature] Dynamic Application Name / Description: Data are retrieved from View Index List operation
- [Bug: Resolved] Added Back Navigation support to all states
- [Bug: Resolved] New State for Category Products with pattern /:category_slug/:category_name – Fix issue with Category name that consists of more than 2 words
<plugin name="cordova-plugin-whitelist" />plugin in your config.xml – http://docs.build.phonegap.com/en_US/configuring_access_elements.md.html
window.open(), or when opening a link formed as
- [Task/Feature] Support both HMAC-SHA1 & and HMAC-SHA256 signature methods via the config.js (IMPORTANT: Add/Include in your index.html js/lib/oauth/oauth-signature.js) - [Task/Feature] Sale badge indicator for Products on Sale - [Task/Feature] Home Deals Slider connected dynamically to your preferred category via the config.js - [Documentation] 1.4.1 to 1.5.0 Update instructionsIonic WooCommerce API 1.4.1
- [Task/Feature] Improve WooCommerce Product Variations support - [Task/Feature] Add specific Product Variation in the Cart & Order / Dynamic Price change - [Bug: Resolved] Remove specific Product from the Cart / Empty CartIonic WooCommerce API 1.4.0
- [Task] Updated core Ionic Framework to the latest v1.3.1 "el salvador" release - [Feature] Add new Categories template (categories-cards.html) with Category Image and Category Description support - [Feature] View Customer Orders History - [Feature] Social Profiles Support - [Bug] Encode non-latin Category Slug urlsIonic WooCommerce API 1.3.0
- [Feature] Added PayPal Payment Support - [Feature] Add new Payment Page / State - [Feature] Add Cart Products to the Payments Page - [Feature] Remove individual product from the Cart - [Feature] WooCommerce REST API: View Index List - Retrieve a set of store information (Name, Description, URL, Currency, Currency Position, Meta Properties) - [Feature] New Global MetaData Service - [Feature] Cart’s Currency is retrieved from View Index List operation - [Feature] Dynamic Currency Position (right, left, right_space and left_space) - [Feature] Dynamic Application Name / Description: Data are retrieved from View Index List operation - [Bug: Resolved] Add Back Navigation support to all states - [Bug: Resolved] New State for Category Products with pattern /:category_slug/:category_name - Fix issue with Category name that consists of more than 2 wordsIonic WooCommerce API 1.2.1
- [Task] Include all the appropriate Plugins in the project - [Task] Support Splash screens for iOS and Android (including base resources) - [Task] Added Content-Security-Policy meta tag - [Bug: Resolved] Fix White Screen in the Android 4.x devicesIonic WooCommerce API 1.2.0
- [Feature] Create New Customer Support (POST /wc-api/v3/customers) including Personal, Shipping and Billing information - [Feature] Added Social Sharing Support for all WooCommerce Products (Title, Description, Permalink) - [Task] Updated core Ionic Framework to the latest v1.2.4 "Copenhagen" release - [Task] Published App to the IonicView (ID: 13c9b404)Ionic WooCommerce API 1.1.0
- [Bug: Resolved] Create Orders based on the verified User Customer Id - [Bug: Resolved] Create Orders for any User Customer Id - [Feature: Added] Enrich the Order Verification Window with the verified User Customer Information (First Name, Last Name, Customer Id, User Creation Date, Last Order Date, Username)Ionic WooCommerce API 1.0.0
- Initial release
hi it say rename to ionic.config.json so I renamed and ionic serve but not products show, also set the key and domain please help
Is there tutorials video to install and compile this app?
anybody answer ?!!!!!!!!!!
plz answer , I want to buy this app
thank you for contacting me.
Please find here https://docs.google.com/document/d/1FbP2cFEwQbFhMR5LnPDmnapd0cqSXogG9H2bJUJhMno/ the whole documentation including the building process.
Hi. How can I configure Cash on delivery in the app?
Hello @dusmatov, thank you for contacting me and for choosing this product. I really appreciate that. For now such a payment could be supported only through your website payments directly. Best George
thanks you one more time for supporting this product. I really appreciate that and I am doing my best in order to improve it.
I would like you to know that the Ionic WooCommerce API 1.2.1 is out and it comes with some fixes. Please check here https://goo.gl/CECljP the CHANGELOG.
Ionic WooCommerce API 1.2.1 comes with:
hello, I bought the ionic plugin and would like to know how to make a page only for precise subcategories remove it in the same category page there is this possibility?
thank you for contacting me and for choosing this product. I really appreciate that.
Regarding your support request, let me check that and I will come back to you.
Hello, you could look at something about my problem? Or you want to send this solution along with the update?
Hello some news on my request?
Hi, does your app support integration with this plugin http://codecanyon.net/item/woocommerce-extra-product-options/7908619?s_rank=1 This is how my product page will be like... each checkbox selected will add value to the product price https://s31.postimg.org/lxq4mee6z/Sem_t_tulo.png
Hello @easyppd, thank you for contacting me and for your interest in this product. I have not tested that with this plugin. But I would like just to inform you that this App is connected to the WooCommerce installation only through its API. Therefore this ApP should be compatible with whatever this plugin exposes to the API. I had also discussed this plugin with another user too that he was using this plugin and he said me that he was able to update the product attributes and expose them to the App through the API. Hope that helps! Best George
Is it possible to integrate 3rd party SDK for payments? And if user have PayPal app already installed and signed in, is it possible to open PayPal app to ask him to pay from that one (without neede login)?
Hi I can't get the app working, I've followed your documentation and other tips you gave here. I'm getting 404s but the link works fine when using Postman. I'm also getting "Invalid Signature - provided signature does not match". Thank you
Hello @kasaiconnect, thank you for choosing this product. Could you please revoke and regenerate your keys with full permissions? If after this you still have issues, please send me your config.js to my email [email protected] in order to check that for you? Best George
Hi George, I've sent you an email, I'm now getting 401 errors. Thank you for a quick replay.
I have to build a ecommerce mobile app with the following specifications : 1. Need coupon code functionality. 2. 3rd Party payment gateway integration ( Indian company )- currency INR 3. Account Management 4. Email Notification when customer orders 5. Reviews 6. Sub Categories 7. 4-5 Static pages ( This can be taken care by us as well ) 8. SMS Gateway Integration There won't be any website for this app, it will be a App-Only Model, Do let me know if i buy this module of yours. Will it be able to fulfil the criteria mentioned above ( 8 points ). Is that possible if i don't have a ecommerce website - I just have a landing page on the wordpress woocomerce with the links of the IOS & Android app links. You can write me on [email protected] Skype: chhabria.nitin Need to decide on this today itself to go ahead on this plugin or something else.
Its been 19 days & waiting for your reply on this?
Hi. First of all congratulations for your app! i need two explanations: 1 You Rest Api Woo gets also the plugins Local Pick up Plus and Smart Coupon? 2 in next release there ll be also the Contact us ( hours open,call,email, facebook)? thx.
Hi George i hope you will reply soon, Ive been able to build the app and its installed on my android device. but I noticed some bug. 1. it does not take me via inappbrowser to pay via site and when it does sometimes, it does not push the cost amount to the website for payment. 2. I also notice i cannot create a new customer, after filling the form and clicked the create customer botton nothing happen. 3. The functionality may be quite ok, but the template is too boring< i'm wondering if the template can be modified or any guide on how to add beauty to the front look, like adding intuitive splash screen, sliders on the home page or if i can purchase a template that will give me the look that will look better can this template http://themeforest.net/item/store-mobile-tablet-responsive-template/15607787?s_rank=2 be integrated to the app. if yes, how do integrate?
I hope you still support this plugin.
Hello @tomatnig, could you please send me your project in order to build it in my end and test it locally? Best George
Hello, I have sent you many emails with the project files and the problem with the cart but I have not received no reply from you! Are you going to solve the issue or do I have to contact codecanyon for a full refund? The support is really bad!!!
Hello @hellobusiness, I have installed / run your project locally and I cannot realise what is the problem. Could you please give me some more details about your issue? How can I reproduce that? Regarding your hard words about the support, I would like you to know that I am doing my best for this product. Sometimes, it takes some more time but I am always here. Best George
As I have already informed you, try to add one or more products in the cart! Once you do that, try to proceed to the checkout step where the inapp browser opens. You can notice there that no products have been remain in the cart once the inapp browser opens, so the user is not able to pay! Check it and let me know!
Could you please prepare for me a valid customer (email / password)?
Yeah, a user with username: gtsopour & password: gtsopour has been already made.
What is the email of this customer?
Please edit your controllers.js file and make the following change:
var url = CONFIG.site_url + "/index.php/my-account/";
var url = CONFIG.site_url + "/index.php/account/";
This should resolve your issue. I just checked that in my end.
I changed that but its NOT working! Its just redirect me to my account page in the main website through the inapp browser but it does not keep the product in the cart! It should keep the product in the cart and also redirect to the checkout page!
It is not redirected to the cart as the order has been made already in the background. After login, you will see your order and you will be able to pay with your available payment gateways. Best George
Is it possible to redirect directly to the checkout page of the order instead of the my account page? That should be more better as its difficult for clients to understand that! Also, is it possible to change the inapp browser top bar to be nicer? If yes, which file should I edit?
How can we redesign the mobile app?
thank you for contacting me.
You have all the Product files and stylesheets in your end. In addition, Ionic is built on top of Sass, which allows you to change the defaults easily. You can find more info here http://ionicframework.com/docs/v2/theming/ in the official Ionic documentation.
Thanks again for your interest in this product.
Hi George please is it possible to pull some category on the homepage, I want to add sliders that can link to the categories on the homepages and also I have a deal plugins on my woocommerçe store I want to be able to displays the store deals on the homepage too. How can I achieve these. Its very urgent
Hello @tomatnig, do you know if your store deals are available through the API as a category probably? If yes please share with me this link and I will prepare for you an example implementation. Best George
Yes here is the link where deals will be posted http://daviella.com/product-category/deals/ and I will want a scroll carousel or static deals to be presented on my homepages with the heading hot deals. How can that be possible. Also how do I implement page sliders representing my products categories
Hello George, I've sent a mail to you with my config.js as attachment. Hope to hear from you soonest.
Please Disregard the previous config.js file its not tested, i hereby attached the tested and working config.js that is currently installed on my android via email for your test on deals category. thanks alot as i expect your reply soon.
Hello George I'm not hearing from you again. Hope you can get a solution soon.
Hello @tomatnig, I did not forget you. Please give me some time and I will come back to you. Best George
Will I ever get a solution from you?
Hello @tomatning, I will try to come back to you in the next days (probably today). Best George
First thanks for your great app.
Have few questions:
1. with which software can I change some of the codes, images and ...
2. How can I change the language
3. How can I change the navigation menus order
I have sent you a mail regarding my last issue with categories! Can you please reply me?
Hi George. Can I use stripe on this app? Stripe is payment service https://stripe.com/
Hello does this have stripe integration?
Hi there I followed all the steps but to generate the app but when I loaded on my phone it shows the screen with Logo, Shows category and products titles but not fetching any category, product or any data from website. Please Help?
hi, i really interested in your app, do you have any demo for admin ? i need to see the admin dashboard, because i need this for the store owner