Version: 4.8.3, Fully Compatible with GDPR and Woo 3.5.x! | Changelog
Porto Wordpress is an ultimate business & woocommerce wordpress theme that is suitable for any business and woocommerce sites. Porto provides plenty elements and powerful features that can configure all you want. Compared to other multi-purpose themes’ general ecommerce features, Porto provides ultimate woocommerce features with exclusive skins & layouts and features. Porto guarantees super fast performance which is essential for your business & woocommerce shops. Please check below to see more features from Porto. Enjoy Porto Business & Woocommerce Theme!
Version 4.8.3 (11.05.2018)
- Fixed php notice in inc/plugins/importer/porto-parsers.php - Fixed background image issue for some shortcodes - Fixed errors in W3C CSS Validator - Fixed banner style issue on boxed layout - Fixed an issue which tooltips were not displayed in live options panel
Version 4.8.2 (11.04.2018)
- Fixed variable product attribute issue caused by woo 3.5.1 release
Version 4.8.1 (11.02.2018)
+ Added availability to switch into original theme options panel. You can use both new live panel and original panel as your choice. - Updated porto functionality plugin to 1.1.4 - Fixed php warning in style-internal.php
Version 4.8.0 (11.01.2018)
+ Added header builder under Theme Options -> Header + Added new spinner to all shop home page sliders by replacing with original one + Splitted Theme options into wordpress customizer options with selective refresh functions and advanced options + Added theme options to edit header top and header height + Added a theme option to edit padding top and bottom of header main columns under Theme Options -> Skin -> Header + Added a theme option under Theme Options -> SEO to add rel="nofollow" to mobile menu items + Added orderby and order theme option under Theme Options -> Faqs + Added a theme option to change placeholder of header search form under Theme Options -> Header -> Search Form - Updated woocommerce files by removing depreciated functions - Updated woocommerce to the latest version 3.5.1 - Updated dynamic style generator by removing less compiler - Updated shop 18 home page slider star icon turning and mini cart icon - Updated product columns theme options to slider type - Updated porto owl carousel to be displayed well on page load - Updated 'porto_meta_layout' filter to get page layout and sidebar name together and removed 'porto_meta_sidebar' function - Updated jQuery scrollbar plugin to the latest version 0.2.10 - Updated single product page layout on tablet - Updated header style of classic one page demo - Updated the action of mini cart toggle on mobile - Updated speed optimize wizard by deselecting recommended optimization plugins by default - Updated visual composer to 5.5.5 - Removed Text Logo - Fixed mini cart scrollbar issue on IE & Edge - Fixed a fixed header view issue when using Theme options -> Header -> Header View -> Fixed option - Fixed porto feature box shortcode color skin issue - Fixed a style issue when using feature box shortcode style 1, 3 and 6 - Fixed a font awesome icon issue in porto icon box shortcodes which "Font Awesome icon new in 4.7" category is empty - Fixed header type 17 search box issue - Fixed breadcrumbs type 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6 issues - Fixed a banner style issue in shop horizontal filter type 1 for shop 5 and shop 8 demo - Fixed a infinite scrolling issue on faq pages
Version 4.7.3 (10.27.2018)
- Fixed some issues with woocommerce 3.5
Version 4.7.2 (10.12.2018)
- Updated woocommerce files to the latest version 3.5 - Updated single product page layout on tablet - Fixed php warnings in the following php files 1. header/header_19.php 2. inc/functions/general.php 3. inc/functions/layout.php 4. inc/lib/infinite-scroll/infinite-scroll.php - Fixed star rating style issue on IE browsers - Fixed skin.css compile error when leaving empty values for some colors in theme options - Fixed shop archive page horizontal style issue on window resize - Fixed issues on Google Structured Data testing Tool - Fixed a gravity form compatibility issue after submitting ajax form - Fixed an issue in product quick view on variable product which has more than 30 variations
Version 22.214.171.124 (9.24.2018)
- Fixed theme options compiling issue when giving empty value for Theme Options -> Skin -> Footer -> Ribbon Background Color
Version 4.7.1 (9.13.2018)
- Updated theme options to add font control section again - Updated site to wide width on tablet and mobile browsers ( <= 991px ) - Fixed css compile error when using empty value for header top background color in theme options
Version 4.7.0 (9.12.2018)
+ Added shop 20 demo + Added a secondary menu in header type 19 to be located at the right of main header + Added google webfont loader under Theme Options -> Skin -> Typography + Added post url link for post image + Added image swatch feature for shop and product pages + Added an option to add image size for product categories shortcode + Added a porto attribute filter shortcode to show product attribute filters in not only shop but all pages + Added a fall back font for body and menu + Added quantity input in shop pages to add multiple items to the cart + Added newsletter popup in the homepages of all shop demos - Updated redux core to the latest version - Updated visual composer plugin to the latest version(5.5.4) - Updated change log admin page - Updated document - Updated main menu items of shop page demos - Updated close icon in popups - Updated product attributes section for variable product to display all attributes and make unavailable attributes to disable - Updated compatibility issues for multi vendor plugins - Updated product columns in archive pages on tablet ( >= 576px and <=767px ) - Updated site to wide width on tablet and mobile browsers ( <= 767px ) - Updated loading spinner - Fixed minicart item color style issue of shop 6 demo - Fixed shop1 home banner slider style issue on pad - Fixed an issue of porto price filter widget when filtering with other attributes - Fixed a product filtering issue in the product category pages after empty search results returned - Fixed an issue of tab position in full width product layout when selecting ”Below Price & Short Description” for Theme Options->WooCommerce->Single Product->Tabs Position option - Fixed an php warning in porto_stat_counter shortcake
Version 4.6.2 (8.20.2018)
+ Added a theme option to disable login popup under Theme Options -> Woocommerce. - Updated filtering button style of product horizontal filter type 1 - Fixed shop category page style issue on pad - Fixed sticky sidebar issue on ipad - Fixed shop 16 home page parallax issue on ipad - Fixed image border issue on single product pages - Fixed a product loading issue after sorting the products on product archive pages when using infinite scroll or load more. - Fixed php warnings in /woocommerce/loop/pagination.php and /inc/lib/infinite-scroll/infinite-scoll.php
Version 4.6.1 (8.13.2018)
- Fixed login popup issue on mobile browser - Fixed style issue of horizontal filter type 1
Version 4.6.0 (8.11.2018)
+ Added shop 18 demo + Added shop 19 demo + Added Login popup + Added a page which displays header types in all shop demos + Added HTML Blocks theme options under Theme Options -> General to add custom html blocks throughout the pages + Added a porto_one_page_category_products shortcode to display one page navigation of product categories and products by category. + Added a theme options to change the top level text color and background color on hover - Updated documentation (Theme and Plugin update, Speed Optimize Wizard) - Updated bootstrap to the latest version 4.1.3 - Updated woocommerce files to the latest version 3.4.4 - Updated speed optimize wizard by adding some recommended optimization guides at the last page - Updated horizontal filter type 1 - Updated porto_portfolios shortcode masonry layout to use small images for large columns - Updated the style of mega menu which has more than 1 row - Updated porto products shortcode to add pagination and category filter - Updated porto_carousel_logo shortcode to add width and height attribute to the img tag - Updated sticky logo and main menu top link color in sticky header to be worked for all header types - Updated mini cart skin theme options in sticky header to be worked for all header types - Updated shortcodes which using custom fonts to be able to select google fonts - Updated shop 11 mini cart icon - Fixed the style issues of sub pages of resume demo - Fixed Instagram shortcodes issue of gym demo - Fixed W3C compatibility issues - Fixed a box shadow issue of porto ultimate content box shortcode - Fixed a select box issue in shop pages on firefox browser - Fixed a text color issue of porto section shortcode and porto section row - Fixed a style issue of vc_row which has full width content in rtl version - Fixed an issue of portfolio images light box in ajax on page - Fixed an issue that porto_google_map shortcode wasn't working in porto block - Fixed rtl issues of business demos
Version 4.5.0 (7.13.2018)
+ Added education and shop17 demo + Added speed optimization wizard under Porto panel 1) added shortcodes optimizer which allows to include used shortcodes only 2) added lazyload and other optimization settings + Added timer unit font weight field to porto countdown shortcode + Added 'Default' style in button shortcode + Added "load more" option for shop archive pages + Added an theme option for top level menu item color in Theme Options -> Skin -> Mobile Menu + Added header view theme option to set fixed header in Theme Options -> Header + Added a function to display notification message to see changelog when new theme version is released + Added animation fields to porto headings shortcode - Updated optimized custom css for shop demos - Updated infinite scroll library in backend - Updated mobile version of all demos - Updated shop 10 to use horizontal 2 style in shop page - Updated wide grid product type to centered vertical zoom by reducing container width - Updated porto countdown shortcode style issue at the first time load - Updated thumbnail image size of portfolio page on mobile - Updated post comment style on mobile - Updated main menu padding theme option to be used for all header types - Updated rtl demo to be displayed in rtl - Updated header type 12 and 13 - Updated revolution slider plugin to the latest version 5.4.8 - Updated visual composer plugin to the latest version 5.5.2 - Updated rearranged header type in Theme Options -> Header - Updated moved plugins and demo import files to online - Updated reduced sidebar width to 20 percent in wide layout in large display (>= 1500px) - Removed unused header related css code - Removed minicart theme options - Removed menu popup effect in theme options - Removed unused search form related css code according to header type - Removed view currency menu popup effect in theme options - Fixed logo style issue of photography 1 demo on mobile - Fixed menu style issue of photography 3 demo on mobile - Fixed button style issue in wishlist page - Fixed porto countdown shortcode text font and line height issue - Fixed an issue of lazy load images on carousel - Fixed portfolio full layout style issue on wide width layout - Fixed style issues when editing page using visual composer front end editor - Fixed variable product description and price issue when using same prices - Fixed an issue of mobile sidebar on mobile in shop demos
Version 4.4.5 (6.25.2018)
- Updated visual composer to the latest version(5.5) - Updated woocommerce to the latest version(4.4.2) - Fixed style issues when editing page using visual composer front end editor - Fixed variable product description and price issue when using same prices - Fixed an issue of lazy load images on carousel - Fixed an date style issue in woocommerce blog page
Version 4.4.4 (6.08.2018)
- Fixed product_page woocommerce shortcode issue - Fixed product extend layout style issue - Fixed shop demo 10' search box style issue on Firefox - Updated revolution slider plugin to the latest version(126.96.36.199)
Version 188.8.131.52 (5.31.2018)
- GDPR Ready! - Fixed style issue of woocommerce cart page in woocommerce 3.4 - Fixed price style issue of some product layouts in woocommerce 3.4 - Fixed variable product price issue when using same prices - Fixed clear link issue of variable product which have many variations
Version 4.4.3 (5.29.2018)
- Updated woocommece files to the latest version (3.4) - Fixed home page style issue of hotel demo after importing - Fixed header social icon style issue when using child theme
Version 4.4.2 (5.22.2018)
- Fixed sticky sidebar issue - Fixed boxed layout style issue - Fixed custom attribute issue in variable product - Fixed demo importer issue when import demos multiple times - Fixed law-firm style issue after importing demo
Version 4.4.1 (5.18.2018)
-Fixed RTL issue in mobile responsive mode - Fixed search box style issue on Safari and IE - Fixed header style issue of shop 1 and shop 2 demo on small display ( between 991px and 1200px) - Updated theme activation - Updated setup wizard, you can now go to any steps without passing previous steps - Updated minor admin panel organization, in headers - Added description text for lazyload option of porto interactive banner shortcode in backend - Added stock status in product detail page - Removed Demo Import, Plugins page in Porto panels, you can use those features through Setup Wizard
Version 4.4.0 (5.15.2018)
- Added theme setup wizard - Added theme license activation - Added "alt" tag for all images in the theme - Added "Minify CSS" option in Theme options -> Speed Optimize - Added "Select Visual Composer shortcodes to remove" option in Theme Options -> Speed Optimize to remove unnecessary vc shortcodes This will reduce around 150~200KB of js/css load - Updated js files' structure to seperate shop related js files. You will not use shop related features unless you enable woocommerce - Added an option to use lazyload feature for all images. You can use it inside Theme Options -> Speed Optimize - Updated newsletter form to use contact form7 plugin in demo sites. But Porto is still compatible with MailPoet newsletter plugin. You can just install it to use same as before - Updated RTL compatibility for all shop demos - Updated porto functionality plugin - Updated sticky sidebar function - Updated demo importer engine - Updated languages po files - Updated documentation - Updated Porto Admin Options performance, much faster than before - Removed codemirror js in the backend pages, this will reduce around 400KB of some page loads. - Removed "Minfiy CSS" option in Skin and Skin -> Layout and in Theme options - Removed sticky sidebar options for individual pages - Fixed Revslider import issue for business consulting demo - Fixed style issue of porto timeline shortcode
Version 4.3.1 (5.1.2018)
- Fixed header contact style issue of coporate3 demo - Fixed "Days" translation issue of daily deal product on shop pages - Fixed woocommerce product attribute issue when adding color attribute - Fixed widget style issue on sidebar of woocommerce pages - Fixed an issue of product list mode of shop 8 - Fixed product_page shortcode - Fixed an issue of row element which has divider icon and parallax image - Updated backend demo import page to show message for alternative import mode - Updated visual composer plugin to 5.4.7
Version 4.3.0 (4.18.2018)
- Added Real Estate demo - Added "woocommerce post layout" in blog and single post of theme options to use updated blog page style for shop demo's blog pages - Added "simple layout" in post->post carousel of theme options - Added shop horiontal filters for shop archive pages - Added infinite scroll for shop pages - Added 'portfolio-thumbnail' image size - Added phone number field in member - Added excerpt and custom fields in portfolio - Added a theme option to show content section of related portfolios - Added image size in porto carousel item shortcode - Added "lazyload images" option in Speed Optimize of theme options - Added an admin function to display error message when there is file permission issues in theme css directories - Added "image size" field for product images shortcodes - Added new product style for sale products which have end time - Added "shop product columns on mobile" option in theme options - Updated loading icon in infinite scroll - Updated mega menu style - Updated importer engine added standard importer engine to increase importing speed fixed issues which occur when importing more than 1 demos - Updated product ajax search to remove old products after ajax loading - Updated: used same sidebar in both of mobile and display - Updated loading overlay icon - Updated a "variation selection mode" option in "Woocommerce->Single Product" to "select box" by default - Fixed an issue which woocommerce related products count not working - Fixed app landing home page which only center part was displayed at first - Fixed breadcrumb style issue in tag pages - Fixed col-half-section style issue on tablet - Fixed: removed duplicated product id and sku in add to cart button in shop archive pages - Fixed the issue that "show nav on hover" option was not working on post type carousels - Fixed an error that parallax which has carousel in it was not working - Fixed button style issue in ABOUT THE EVENT section of Event demo - Fixed loading icon issue in add to wishlist button - Fixed an issue which product name was not displaying well on woocommerce variable product button mode - Fixed a style issue of shop products list view on mobile browsers - Fixed an issue which shipping calculator not working on cart page - Fixed rtl issue on shop archive page - Fixed woocommerce ajax product attribute filter issue when it is dispayed as dropdown - Fixed woocommerce product border issue on single product page - Fixed sidebar position issue when updating from 3.x to 4.x version - Removed "tabs type " option in single product - Removed "tabs style " option in single product - Removed "Page Sub Title" option in Portfolio->Portfolio Archives
Version 4.2.0 (2.22.2018)
- Updated shop demo 3, 9, 10, 11 and 12 - Updated woocommerce files to be compatible with 3.3.1 - Updated woocmmerce template files which were displayed in a line - Fixed font subset issue in theme options - Fixed bootstrap grid issue on Safari browser - Added search bar on mobile - Fixed image size issue of related posts shortcode - Fixed font weight issue of porto counter shortcode - Fixed breadcrumb container width issue on wide layout - Fixed an issue in including visual composer css file - Fixed mini cart scrollbar issue on Firefox
Version 4.1.5 (2.2.2018)
-Updated demo shop 1, 2, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 13, 14, 15 and 16 - Updated woocommerce files to latest version 3.3.0 - Updated porto functionality plugin to 1.0.4 - Updated container max width theme option to input any screen width - Updated porto interactive banner shortcode - Updated header 8 to add header contact information - Added lazyload function in porto interactive banner shortcode - Added theme options to select fonts for paragraph, footer and footer heading under Skin->Typography. - Added product columns on mobile in theme options - Added a theme option to check to display border on product images - Added 'porto-standable-carousel' css class to display porto carousel to be displayed on page load - Added variation display mode in theme options wrap functions in function_exists condition in /inc/functions/post.php product_sidebar_banner.jpg - Fixed shop products style issue on mobile - Fixed shop quick view on mobile - Fixed search box issue - Fixed star rating style issue on several product styles - Fixed quick view and wishlist icon issue on IE browser - Fixed cross-sell style issue
Version 4.1.4 (1.15.2018)
- Fixed font url issue from 4.1 version - Fixed Navigation Tabs shortcode style issue on mobile - Fixed shop products columns issue on mobile
Version 4.1.3 (1.11.2018)
- Fixed "display:flex" does not work in safari, IE 10 issue.
Version 4.1.2 (1.04.2018)
- Fixed the issue which custom font was not working in porto functionality plugin - Fixed visual composer row element which has container and didn't work well on mobile - Fixed star rating style issue - Updated theme option name of custom fonts so you should select custom fonts again in theme options if you used them - Added border to product slider image in product single page
Version 4.1.1 (12.28.2017)
- Fixed the issue which custom font was not working - Fixed searchform style issue on large mobile - Fixed member page column issue on mobile - Fixed portfolios column issue on mobile - Fixed products column issue on mobile - Fixed the rtl version compile function - Fixed an issue which mini cart didn't work on iPhone
Version 4.1.0 (12.25.2017)
- Added Theme Optimzation section in theme options which is to include optimized css/js files of used plugins such as bootstrap, visual composer, font awesome and revolution slider to increase page speed - Added a theme option to remove revslider js in the page which hasn't it - Added compatible plugin section in demo installation page - Added a page option to check to display product hover image - Added a page option to display sidebar in navigation on mobile - Updated backend porto panel - Updated demo installation section to import revolution sliders too - Updated documentation - Updated bootstrap to version 4 - Updated Porto functionality plugin to be compatible with bootstrap 4 - Removed Default css compilation section in theme options - Fixed an error which some visual composer elements were not searched. - Fixed an issue of portfolio ajax popup and ajax modal - Fixed minor style issues in digita agency work page - Fixed an image loading issue in Portfolio->Full Images page - Fixed tabs shortcode style issue - Fixed portfolio ajax pagination
Version 4.0.5 (11.14.2017)
- Fixed an issue of mobile toggle icon width - Fixed fontawesome icon display issue on page loading - Added mobile sidebar menu option in theme options page
Version 4.0.4 (11.6.2017)
- Fixed importer issue(shortcodes page import issue) - Fixed interactive banner shortcode to work with url link well - Fixed gym Home page >> "Our Facility" on "Porto carousel" button "LEARN MORE" don't have link - Fixed photography3 sidebar menu 3rd level - Fixed photography1 import issue - Updated porto preview image shortcode - Updated image lazy load to jQuery lazyload plugin
Version 4.0.3 (11.3.2017)
- Fixed the position of newsletter submit button in rtl version - Fixed minicart triangle icon position on sticky header in shop5 - Added mobile menu options in theme options - Added mobile menu style option in theme options - Added "columns on mobile" option to woocommerce products shortcodes - Added fullscreen option to porto carousel shortcode - Added products-slider-title css class to woo products slider shortcodes to fix the position of nav butons - Added gmap api key option in theme options - Added envato toolkit plugin - Updated mobile menu for all demos - Updated mobile reponsibility of shop demos 1 ~ 6, ready for any mobile resolution - Updated homepage revslider to owl carousel in shop1, shop5, shop6 demo - Updated Visual Composer to latest version - Updated Woocommerce to latest version - Updated for Envato Toolkit plugin - Removed mobile sidebar option in theme options - Removed hover effect on language selector in shop5
Version 4.0.2 (10.11.2017)
- Fixed: warning of porto functionality plugin - Fixed: an issue which portfolio image thumbnail's resize icon was not working - Fixed: an issue of category selection in Porto Product Category VC element - Updated: Porto Recent Portfolio Widget - Updated: porto plugins page to display more plugins fully compatible with Porto in backend - Added: error message if porto content types, porto shortcodes and porto widgets plugins are activated in backend - Added: "override existing contents" options in demo importer. If you check this options before importing, this will remove duplicated posts(posts, pages, attachments, etc) which has same IDs and import new posts so that your new demo import can show correct content.
Version 4.0.1 (10.6.2017)
- Added: compatibility with woocommerce 3.2 - Fixed: warning issue appears on Porto Functionality plugin - Fixed: page breaking issue on Demo 7 - Fixed: page breaking issue on Demo 13
Version 4.0 (10.1.2017)
- Added a theme option to display only portfolio images without text section in portfolio archive pages - Added a theme option to display language and currency converter html section if there isn't any converter - Removed theme activation - Added: necessary shortcodes to replace Visual Composer Ultimate AddOn feature porto_icon: displays a custom icon porto_ultimate_heading: advanced heading styles porto_info_box: adds icon box with custom font icon and text contents porto_stat_counter: awesome counter porto_buttons: advanced buttons with custom dynamic styles porto_ultimate_content_box: advanced content box porto_google_map: displays Google Maps to indicate your location porto_icons: container of porto icons porto_single_icon: adds a set of multiple icons and gives some custom style porto_countdown: countdown Timer porto_ultimate_carousel: advanced carousel porto_fancytext: rotates texts with animation effectss porto_modal: adds bootstrap modal box in your content porto_carousel_logo: logo carousel porto_info_list: displays information list with icon and text porto_interactive_banners: displays the banner image with Information - Updated: Merged 3 Porto plugins "Porto Shortcodes", "Porto Widget", "Porto Content Types" into "Porto Functionality" - Updated: Removed Visual Composer Ultimate AddOn, but we still provide latest version of this plugin for old version users - Updated: Removed Theme license code activation feature - Updated: Visual Composer plugin to latest version - Updated: Revolution Slider Plugin to latest version - Updated: Replaced some carousels by OWL slider plugin instead of VC addon's shortcodes - Updated: Included latest version of Visual Composer Ultimate AddOn plugin inside theme package for old version users - Updated: Highly optimized Visual composer and Revolution Slider plugin's js and css files - Updated: Improved theme installation engine - much faster and works fine on any level of hosting server even on shared hostings - Updated: Improved all demo designs, much clean and beautiful than previous version - Updated: documentation - Fixed: issue on installation process, (blog pages were unable to be selected and category count was not refreshed" - Fixed: Fixed and improved feature of post like - Fixed: issue that occurs when try to update fields for portfolio grid item short code - Fixed: select box style issue in theme options page - Fixed: post like function was not working correctly - Fixed: portfolio grid item shortcode issue - Fixed: after importing demo data, blog page was not specified - Fixed: after importing demo data, the post count in the category was 0
Version 3.6.4 (7.6.2017)
- Updated Woocommerce 3.1.0 Compatibility - Updated YITH Ajax Search Plugin Compatibility - Minor bugs and fixes
Version 3.6.3 (6.4.2017)
- Added: New demo: Shop 15 (Preview at http://www.portotheme.com/wordpress/porto/shop15/ ) - Added: New demo: Shop 16 (Preview at http://www.portotheme.com/wordpress/porto/shop16/ ) - Update: Shop 6 (Preview at http://www.portotheme.com/wordpress/porto/demo-shop-6/ ) - Update: Shop 8 (Preview at http://www.portotheme.com/wordpress/porto/demo-shop-8/) - Update: Shop 10 (Preview at http://www.portotheme.com/wordpress/porto/shop10/) - Update: Porto Shortcodes 1.6.8; - Update: Revolution slider plugin (184.108.40.206); - Improvement: Documentation; - Improvement: Theme Registration feature; - Improvement: RTL Compatibility; - Compatibility: Woo commerce 3.0.7; - Fixed: Porto Light box VC element bug; - Fixed: Wish list icon bug; - Fixed: multiple h1 tag issue; - Fixed: Porto image frame VC element bug;
Version 3.6.2 (5.11.2017)
- Added Show Sub categories option for search - Added Compatibility with Gravity form plugin - Added Float left/right option for page social share. - Added option to set Header type Side position to left/ right. - Compatible with woo commerce 3.0.6 - Update Ultimate addons for VC plugin - Updated Porto Shortcodes 1.6.7 - Updated Documentation - Fixed Cart version 1 proceed to checkout translation issue. - Fixed Porto Event VC element Bug.
Version 3.6.1 (4.30.2017)
- Added Shop13 Demo - Added Shop14 Demo - Added Purchase code activation Feature - Compatible with woo commerce 3.0.5 - Fixed RTL issues - Fixed mini cart show/hide in sticky menu issue
Version 3.6.0 (4.19.2017)
- Added App Landing Demo - Updated Shop5 Demo Skin and style - Updated Shop6 Demo Skin and style - Updated Shop7 Demo Skin and style - Updated Shop8 Demo Skin and style - Updated Shop9 Demo Skin and style - Updated Ultimate Addons for Visual Composer - Fixed VC column gap bug - Fixed Blog Archive link bug
Version 3.5.5 (4.16.2017)
- Compatible with woo commerce 3.0.3 - Fixed minor issues
Version 3.5.4 (4.12.2017)
- Compatible with woo commerce 3.0.1 - Fixed minor issues - Updated Visual Composer plugin.
Version 3.5.2 (4.5.2017)
- Added One Page Agency Demo - Updated Shop2 Demo Skin and style - Updated Shop4 Demo Skin and style - Updated Shop6 Demo Skin and style - Updated Ultimate Adds on for Visual composer - Added NEW Breadcrumb Style - Added New Product Styles - Added Turkish language files - Fixed Porto Featured box VC element bug - Fixed VC Separator color Settings bug - Fixed Porto Product Attribute VC Element Bug
Version 3.5.1 (3.14.2017)
- Added Church Demo - Added Finance Demo - Added Porto Events VC element - Added Events Custom Post Type - Added Like Feature for blog posts inner page - Added large alt single post layout - Added Display role of member option in Type3 style - Fixed Breadcrumb bug - Fixed Large alt blog layout bug - Updated Visual Composer plugin.
Version 3.5.0 (2.22.2017)
+ Added Gym Demo + Added Business Consulting Demo + Added WC Vendor Compatibility + Added Event Demo + Added Resume Demo + Added New VC element “Porto Schedule Timeline” + Added Experience Timeline in “Porto Experience Timeline” + Added new VC element “Floating Menu(Left)” + Added Hover Effect (Zoom/No Zoom) for Member + Added New Testimonials Style + Added Text editor Font size option + Added new social icon layout for Member Page and Single Member + Added new Blog and post layout option + Added Like Feature for blog posts - Fixed Porto Product Category Element Bug. - Fixed Advanced carousal dots coloring bug - Fixed Bug in porto-shortcodes plugin - Fixed YITH Wishlist sharing Bug - Updated Language files - Updated embedded plugins' version to latest one.
Version 3.4 (1.19.2017)
+ Added 3 new Photography demos + Added new eCommerce demos: Shop11 and Shop12 + Added New Header Type 18 + Added Register form page style 2 + Added Shopping Cart page design 2 + Added Checkout page style 2 + Added new Social share style for Blog and Posts + Added Portfolio Categories VC Element with Stripes and Parallax layout + Added New Hover effects + Added Option to select your own Category image for each Portfolio category + Added Parallax banner Option for Single Portfolio page + Added Image Counters Options for portfolios and Featured images + Added Thumb slider option for Ajax on page + Added Functionality of image light box with thumbs for portfolios + Added Member page layout option control from Theme Options - Fixed Theme Options panel Import/export issue - Fixed Portfolio layout issue (Medium/Large) - Fixed Porto Product category - limited categories issue - Fixed Porto Lightbox VC Element issue
Version 3.3.3 (12.13.2016)
+ Updated revolution slider plugin. - Fixed sidebar generator security vulnerability issue.
Version 3.3.2 (11.22.2016)
+ Updated visual composer plugin. - Fixed minor theme options issue.
Version 3.3.1 (11.11.2016)
+ Updated visual composer plugin.
Version 3.3 (10.27.2016)
+ Added wedding demo. + Added main menu wrapper padding option in sticky header. + Added logo type option in Theme Options > General > Logo, Icons. + Added logo font option in Theme Options > Skin > Typography. + Added footer background parallax options in Theme Options > Skin > Footer. + Added back to blog option in Theme Options > Post > Single Post. + Added new post carousel style in Theme Options > Post > Post Carousel. + Updated revolution slider, porto shortcodes plugins. + Updated dummy data. - Fixed port carousle navigation issue. - Fixed block content type search engine issue. - Fixed portfolio masony layout issue. - Fixed vc row, column equal height issues. - Fixed minor css, js issues.
Version 3.2 (10.10.2016)
Version 3.1 (8.30.2016)
Version 3.0.3 (7.21.2016)
+ Compatible with woocommerce 2.6.3. - Fixed minor issues.
Version 3.0.2 (7.13.2016)
- Fixed woocommerce checkout issue.
Version 3.0.1 (7.12.2016)
Version 3.0 (7.11.2016)
When I install Porto Functionality in a new clean install of Wordpress I get this error. "The plugin generated unexpected output." Also after I install the posts and pages return just a blank white screen. I also upgraded my old install of porto and got errors too.
Hi, We have tested the theme and did not find any issue with the post and pages on the site. Yes, there is some warning on the installation of the Porto Functionality plugin but it is not affect anything on the site, just the warning and please ignore this warning, we will solve this in our next theme update. And also Could you please purchase support extension to get further support? Your 6 months of support period is now expired. According to Envato support policy, renewing support is required for further support. Thanks for your understand.
Yes, I will renew it this week. it recently expired. But others will have this problem anyways. There is a bug with the Porto Porto Functionality that is putting an extra space in the theme. This is causing my Yoast SEO xml sitemaps not to work. https://www.medtexter.com/sitemap_index.xml as per this article. https://kb.yoast.com/kb/xml-sitemap-error/ I disabled all the plug ins, and when I enable this one, the error happens. Also I get this error when I active Porto Functionality. "The plugin generated 2 characters of unexpected output during activation. If you notice “headers already sent” messages, problems with syndication feeds or other issues, try deactivating or removing this plugin." Can you please fix this ASAP! Thank you!
Also I am using the default child theme. this is all very basic website.
Hi, Please be patient there can be some errors as we tried to introduce very optimized, fast theme in 4.0. It was very big update actually. We are working hard to fix issues on 4.0 version you will not find any error soon we will release again the updated version so please be patient. We will solve this issue in our next theme update. Thanks and must appreciate your patience.
hello I just wanted to know if the Porto theme is compatible with wp commission machine, or woozone, if not can you please recommend compatible plugins to me, for creating affiliate websites. thanks
Hi, First of all thanks for showing interest in Porto WordPress theme. We have not tested this plugin yet with our theme and it's not possible to guarantee 3rd party plugins for us, but we think that if the plugin is coded perfectly it should work with any WooCommerce theme like Porto. You can also confirm from the plugin author. This is the best info we can provide at this stage. And the compatible plugins with latest Porto list is on this page you can check it out: https://themeforest.net/item/porto-responsive-wordpress-ecommerce-theme/9207399 Thanks.
https://i.imgur.com/wvBaAIC.png Prior to the update, tag names could be typed. Can you fix it?
Hi, Can you please tell us which element you ar using to use this text or heading? Thanks
https://i.imgur.com/oJ9xgut.png / FANCY Text /
Actually, this issue is related with the Ultimate Addons for VC plugin. This not the theme issue. We are trying to solve this issue or ask the plugin author to solve this in the plugin then we will tell you the solution. Thanks
Hi Porto Support Team, I changed the Porto wordpress demo to shop 1 but sticky header does not work. Can you please help? Thanks
Please enable the sticky header option from Appearance >> Theme Options >> Header >> Sticky Header. Please see this screenshot for better understanding: https://prnt.sc/gwdlgp Hope your issue will solve if not then please contact us through our support system with your site Login details so we will check and solve the issue for you.
Hello , How can resolve this issue on your demo : http://www.newsmartwave.net/wordpress/porto/photography3/ When i press on menu : Portfolio > Portfolio Detail > button back dont apper and if you move the mouse 1px the menu disappear , i see it's a bug , you don't added few css code .
Hi, This is not an issue as you see clearly that When you press on the menu: Portfolio > Portfolio Detail > then look into the URL you will find # mean we do not set and link on that page just a dummy link # is there. It is up to you if you want then you can set the link from Appearance >> Menu. Thanks.
That Portfolio > Portfolio Detail > has an submenu : > Extended > Slider with Thumbs When i press on > Portfolio Detail > the submenu show only for 1 sec and don't have a "back button" . You checked you your demo ? Because i see that you don't checked . It's a issue on code . How can i access : > Extended > Slider with Thumbs because this submenu disappear and i'm not able to click on this submenu
Please contact us through our support system with your site Login details and explain your issue. You will find it solved.
You don't know how to access your demo ? Here you have the link : http://www.newsmartwave.net/wordpress/porto/photography3/ Please click on Portfolio > Portfolio Detail > Extended , if you can , or you don't know how to resolve ?
And another problem is : http://www.newsmartwave.net/wordpress/porto/church/ the google maps from footer does not open . I have a question , when you release a version of this theme you tested or not , or you make theme with freelancers and suckers need to buy support because you don't tested anythig ? For example Avada Theme it's work fine and don't have this bugs .
Hi, These all are some CSS issues because we have updated our theme design and also released the major update with a lot of changes in the theme in 4.0 version. We will fix all of them in our next theme update. Thanks for sharing these issues and fixes with us.
Ok , and right now how can fix this issues on this demos ? After you make this release i need to reinstall the demos or what , because this issues it's from custom css .
If you have any issue on your site then contact us through our support system with your site Login details so we will solve it for you and as we said earlier that we are in updating process so the demos are also updated with the new theme update but they will not affect to your site because you have imported the demo now and the issue as you said because of custom CSS so I make one thing clear that this issue is only on our demo site not on the theme demos. I think this is clear now. And please change your given rating and you have an issue then contact us through our support system we will solve it for you.
Hello , If i will reinstall the theme custom css il be ok ? . I do not have time to waste with you . Why to contact you over support sistem , this is a bug and you need to resolve free , if I did not have the support paid what was I doing ? i need to pay right ? Please send me the custom css for that list of demos to apply on my website .
Hi, Are these issues showing on your sites? Thanks
yes , why i put this information here , you demos theme it's full of bugs , i will open a dispute today because i buy this theme for demos not for theme , theme you find free on internet that you can build what you need , not need to pay money for that .
As I told you earlier that if you import these demos on your site this issues will not showing on your site. These issues are only on the demo sites. If you import the demo on your site then the data will import from other sites which we are set for the demo installation for the users, not from this our live demo site. I hope you can understand it. Thanks
If these issues are showing on your site please send us your site login details through our support system so we will check and solve all of them on your site.
Hi Guys, your website demo and demo install have a few broken links. Can u please fix it? Example 1: http://sw-themes.com/porto_dummy/rooms-rates/premium-room/ Example 2: http://sw-themes.com/porto_dummy/book-now/ And more...
Hi, These are not broken links these are dummy links. These links are not included in the menus. You will find these pages and posts at you site backend. Thanks.
Ok. Using the hotel theme, how can I set up the booking + payment option? The documentation is poor about it.
Hi, You can set booking + payment form using the contact form or any other third party plugin but at use any third party plugin at your own risk.We can not give the guarantee of the 3rd party plugins. Thanks.
Let me understand: i bought a theme for a hotel but the booking option is based using contact form and your best answer is “3rd party plugind at your own risk”? Sorry guys but I waste my money.
We have also used the same Contact Form 7 for our demo for Book Now option. You can check our Book now page here: http://www.newsmartwave.net/wordpress/porto/hotel/book-now/
On this page, we are using the Contact Form 7. If you need this form we will make it for you, please contact us through our support system with your site login details so we will make it for you.
I have told about 3rd party plugin because this is optional and it's up to the user which option he will use to create that type of forms either use the Contact Form or any 3rd party plugin, it's the choice of the theme user :)
Hello. Do you consider updating the theme soon, to include the latest visual composer 5.4.x? Do you have an ~ ETA? Thanks
Hi, We will update the theme in next couple of days. Thanks
Hi Guys, Porto theme is awesome, I'm using it for more than a year. I just checked for SEO and they found that there is 'nofollow' rel is added in all Menu Links. Please if you tell me how to remove it, I checked link relationship its blank. Thanks!
Hi, Please go to wp-content/themes/porto/inc/menu/menu.php file edit the file find ”nofollow” on line number 975, please comment this line. Then your all nofollow links will remove. And also Could you please purchase support extension to get further support? Your 6 months of support period is now expired. According to Envato support policy, renewing support is required for further support. Thanks for your understand. Thanks have a great day
Hi, I'm no longer able to save my Porto options. When I want to change any settings or colors, or whatever it redirects to /wp-admin/options.php every time I hit the 'save options' button. Frustrating but I can't seem to find the problem. How do I solve this? Thanks
Hi, It seems the permission issue. Your server did not give permission to add / save the settings of the Theme Options. Basically, when you saved the theme options then it’s created the skin_1.css file inside the CSS folder, because of permission the theme is not able to create this file into your site. Please contact your hosting provider to change the permission to 777 or 755 of the CSS folder and all files. And also Could you please purchase support extension to get further support? Your 6 months of support period is now expired. According to Envato support policy, renewing support is required for further support. Thanks for your understand.
Hi, Or please update the theme to the latest version Porto 4.0.2 and update the theme via CPanel, maybe it was your theme installation issue. Thanks
Hi, Thanks for the advice, but these settings are fixed. If I buy support, can I be sure that you will solve the problem?
Hi, Yes, we will do our best and find a solution for this. Thanks.
why your theme price is change?
Hi, First of all thanks for showing interest in Porto. We have made many changes recently in our latest theme and we tried to make Porto structure more clean and fast than previous versions. We always want you to enjoy Porto! and its a company policy that is why the amount is increased. Thanks.
Hello, I have problems when I load the Theme. When loading ends it opens a window for me to try again.
wordopress el la 4.8.3
Please contact us through our support system with your site Login details so we will install the theme for you.
And also please read the documentation first about the installation of the theme and theme server requirements:
I have a problem. i can't edite page now, nothing working after update
After I apply update via, i cant edit a page again. I have still WPBakery Page Builder latest version, because if i remove, my site completly broke. Please help me asap In edditor, wordpress editor head (http://prntscr.com/h7iajc), nothing is clickable
1. Please check your theme and plugins are up to date.
2. Please disable your all third-party plugins.
3. Please disable/remove server, site and browser cache.
4. Check your browser console if there has an error or not.
And also Could you please purchase support extension to get further support? Your 6 months of support period is now expired. According to Envato support policy, renewing support is required for further support. Thanks for your understand.
Tried to update again to the latest version, with FTP it gives issues, read at the comment section and tried cpanel way. this works but the google fonts are not working anymore. getting an error at the console... any idea what is wrong ? GET https://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Open+Sans%3A200%2C300%2C400%2C700%2C800%2C600%2C%7CShadows+Into+Light%3A200%2C300%2C400%2C700%2C800%2C600%2C%7COswald%3A200%2C300%2C400%2C700%2C800%2C600%2C%7CYanone+Kaffeesatz%3A200%2C300%2C400%2C700%2C800%2C600%2C%7C%3A200%2C300%2C400%2C700%2C800%2C600%2C%7C&subset=cyrillic%2Ccyrillic-ext%2Cgreek%2Cgreek-ext%2Ckhmer%2Clatin%2Clatin-ext%2Cvietnamese&ver=4.7.7 net::ERR_ABORTED i've never had any issues with other themes for an upgrade... i cannot understand what is wrong here... also some styles and margins are screwed as it seems when i install the 4.0.4 and activate all new plugins it needs
Hi, Yor can use any font on your site by uploading font zip file from Appearance >> Theme Options >> Font Control. Please see this screenshot for better understanding: https://prnt.sc/h7a8lb and after that go to Appearance >> Theme Options >> Skin >> Typography and select the font. Please see this screenshot for better understanding: https://prnt.sc/h7a8nr and after update Please go to Appearance >> Theme Options >> Skin >> Compile default CSS and click on Theme CSS and Plugin CSS then save changes and check your site after removing the browser cache. Please see this screenshot for better understanding:https://prnt.sc/h5r4g5 And also Could you please purchase support extension to get further support? Your 6 months of support period is now expired. According to Envato support policy, renewing support is required for further support. Thanks for your understand.
Hi, Or try the other way to solve the issue, please download the file from the link below and upload/replace with to wp-content/themes/porto/functions.php file. https://www.dropbox.com/s/u0ll7lvqqvrl1et/functions.php?dl=0 Thanks
still screws up the entire website. Margins gone, header font ( google font, no custom fonts ) gone, ...
Hi, We have tested the theme before releasing on ThemeForest but did not find these type of issues. Can you please make sure that your cache plugins on the site and server are disabled. If your issue will not solve then please purchase the support extension first and send us your site login details through our support system so we will solve all the issues. Thanks
I rather build the site up again from scratch! " *Free updates* " I use alot of themes and this one is the first where updates go wrong, and if i read all comments, i am not alone... it's a nice theme but updates suck!
Envato WordPress Toolkit is not updating. Any reason why?
Hi, We have latest Envato WordPress Toolkit Plugin in the updated theme package you can use it easily. Thanks.
Hi, i've got a problem with seo testers, they don't see h1 tag on the home page. What can i do to solve it? Thanks.
Ho, You can find the H1 tag or div at wp-content/themes/porto/inc/functions/layout.php on line nunmber 26 please see this screenshot: https://prnt.sc/hcp7ge And also Could you please purchase support extension to get further support? Your 6 months of support period is now expired. According to Envato support policy, renewing support is required for further support. Thanks for your understand.
hi, I have bought the Porto theme, but it is too slow .is there any way to make it faster? i have been told that its optimized but I'm not satisfied with it COULD U PLS guid me ? thanks
Hi, We have mentioned all the steps with the explanation in the theme documentation about site speed if you have not understand any point feel free to tell us we will help you. Thanks
when i go to dashboard . this message was displayed "Hola! Would you like to receive automatic updates and unlock premium support? Please activate your copy of WPBakery Page Builder." can you solve this ?
Hi, There is no need to activate or purchase the new license for this plugin. This plugin is already included in the theme package and already purchased the license by Smartwave. This activation message for those who want to update the plugin directly from their website. In our case, you can receive the updated plugin always with the theme update release. So no need to activate it, just ignore the message and feel free to use it. Thanks Have a nice day :-)
Hello! Look here - https://violetdental.ro/ Everything is ok (with wp 4.8) - the ''header-contact'' div from the header is being shown also in the sticky header. The porto theme version is 4.0.2. When upgrading to the latest wp 4.9, and also porto 4.0.5, the header-contact div is gone, and also the mobile menu is beeing screwed up, some contact info from the div are show there on the right. Has anyone else complained about this? I think that something has changed in wp 3.9 when it comes to the header, please investigate. Thank you :)
PS: it's a css issue, I tried the display-block for that div element, now it's shown, however it's a problem that is aligned to the left, although it was supposed to have a 3px margin to the right. So something changed in the latest wordpress, that makes that css code obsolete. Please check on your side, the css there is the ''stock'' one from one of your demos - http://www.newsmartwave.net/wordpress/porto/medical/ , so very likely other clients will report this soon :)
Hi, Sound's Great! That you have solved your issue by yourself by putting Custom CSS display: block; and we check your site and our medical demo that you have told us and found that in your site the top header is in the menu section and in our demo the top header is out of the menu section means you did customization in your site. So maybe the new update is creating an issue for your customization and also there is a little bit change in design also in the latest theme update. And also Could you please purchase support extension to get further support? Your 6 months of support period is now expired. According to Envato support policy, renewing support is required for further support. Thanks for your understand.
Hi, I’ve purchased your theme and I found it complicated more than it should be. Actually, I don't feel happy using it whatsoever and will look for something suit to my preferences. Please cancel my order and refund me. Thanks, Salah
Hi, Unfortunately, its difficult to proceed refund once you downloaded the template. Becasue the product is downloadable product and there is no such policy to do it. Thanks for your understand
Hey, But I will never EVER use it!!! I knew that from the early touches of the backend settings of the theme. It will NOT help my business at all. For me, it's exactly like I waste $39! Would you please provide a good support dealing with my situation with more interest? Regards, Salah
Hi, Can you please tell us what you want for your business? It's really hard for us to refund because we have to follow policy and procedures. I hope you can understand our limitations. Thanks
Hi, Well, honestly, you just made it worse for both of us. But, actually, everything is clear for now. Because the "real" good product is reliable enough to provide a refund policy to get the risk off of their customers. Also, it reflects how much providers/support team can trust their product. Thank you for taking this position. Purchasing your theme was a total mistake, and it's the worst decision I've made in last 5 months I guess. Regards, Salah